Fife bimble

For events and meetings, Highland area.
Mad Farquhar
MGCGB Member

Fife bimble

Post by Mad Farquhar » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:29 am

The Highland Branch autumn camp is scheduled for w/end of sept 20 / 22nd 2019. Consists of 2 nights at a campsite near Falkland, with a Saturday run out around the Kingdom of Fife.

Further details and updates can be found on here https://www.facebook.com/motoguzzihighlands/. If you don't do FB and wish to be kept informed then PM me, or use the contact details in Gambalunga.

Gavin
ImageSportie 1100, V7 Stone, Triking 850,  GREY V50 MkII and, an Audace 1400 Testa Rosso.

Mad Farquhar
MGCGB Member

Re: Fife bimble

Post by Mad Farquhar » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:39 pm

As I have had no definite numbers or inquiries just over a month from the proposed weekend trip I have decided to abort any detailed organisation and do something else with my time. Actually, might do it on my own.

The position of Branch Organiser for the Highlands is also open to anyone with interest and passion. Something that’s been flounced out of me in the MGCGB recently.
I guess if you are interested in the role contact the Branch Organiser.

Happy to handover to anyone up for it, not that there is much. Been waiting over 5 years for a list of members and contact details for the area.......but it’s patently classified “ultra secret”.
ImageSportie 1100, V7 Stone, Triking 850,  GREY V50 MkII and, an Audace 1400 Testa Rosso.

Return to “Highland Branch”