2 x Standard Clutches + Stack of Engine Bits - Original Big Twins

Spares and parts for sale. For more information on how to advertise your Guzzi Spares here please read the
Guzzi 950
MGCGB Member

2 x Standard Clutches + Stack of Engine Bits - Original Big Twins

Post by Guzzi 950 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:30 pm

Hi

Please see below pictures of 2 standard (8 spring) clutches for big twins. They are low use, indeed I initially thought that they were new.

They are ex-Jim Blomley, taken from engines acquired for various projects. They are no use to me for racing, but should be perfect for road use.

They are currently in Shropshire, close to the welsh border. Please PM me if interested.

Steine-Dinse are selling all the individual components for €707. So asking for £300 each. i.e. around half price.

Jim is no longer active with Guzzis, so I have a load of engine related bits from Crankshaft to oil pump to valves to any number of fixings / seals and small components. Again PM me if you're searching for something. As a rule, half of new price if in A1/good condition, down to nominal if just OK.

Thanks

Nigel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Guzzi 950
MGCGB Member

Re: 2 x Standard Clutches + Stack of Engine Bits - Original Big Twins

Post by Guzzi 950 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:52 pm

Hi

Have receive and replied to PMs from Ranton Rambler and Guzzibrat.

But only showing in outbox and not in Sent.

A bit confused? Anyone else had the same problem?

If they have not arrived, maybe you can text me your emails (07702 097613) and I'll send the replies that way.

BW

Nigel

Chris950s
MGCGB Member

Re: 2 x Standard Clutches + Stack of Engine Bits - Original Big Twins

Post by Chris950s » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:54 am

They only show as sent when the recipient reads them, until then they stay in your outbox. Also if the recipient's inbox is full they won't receive any more messages until their inbox is freed up by deleting some or all messages. Hope this helps :D
Chris and Karen - Essex
2011 Stelvio NTX, 1974 950S (750S replica still in bits), 1966 Triumph T100SS 50 years young last year!

Return to “For Sale - Parts”