1980 T3 For Sale

For the selling of personal motorbikes. For more information please read the announcements.
Vinsdad

1980 T3 For Sale

Post by Vinsdad » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:00 am

Hi
The time has come when I can't change gear properly any more because of an ankle injury so I'm selling my T3.
It has been completely rewired with the usual mods (alternator, starter motor, Sachse ignition, lights, switch gear, phf30's, electronic fuse box, Keihan exhaust). Tank is fully refurbished as are the brakes (1 refurbed, 2 new P8s and EBC discs).
The back end (all seals UJ etc) has recently been fully rebuilt by NBS.
Clutch and brake levers are Cali 1100. Carbs currently set up with flip up choke though I also have the 1:2 cable set up for use with the Cali choke lever.
Speedo and tacho are Smiths electronic mounted in a modified California console using aluminium cups from a Gutsibits accessory.
Clutch is deep spline, oil pump and cam chain tensioner are Cali 1100 (new).
Sump is V-type external filter.
The side stand is off a late model California.
The fork stanchions are new and fitted with FAC dampers.

The gears change easily so it may have been shimmed in the past. The engine was originally rebuilt by NBS prior to me purchasing the bike so it is untouched apart from the cam chain/tensioner/oil pump and sprocket.

Looking for £5,000 as I've spent 11k altogether and know I'll never get it all back.
The plan was to keep the bike and use it daily but things change so it has to go or it will just decay.

Stu
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rogershuff
Committee Member

Re: 1980 T3 For Sale

Post by rogershuff » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:11 am

OK if I put this in Gambalunga? I have some space. Please email me at editor@motoguzziclub.co.uk. I'll need a real name and contact number, please. Thanks.
With best wishes
Roger Shufflebottom
Editor, Gambalunga

BrianC

Re: 1980 T3 For Sale

Post by BrianC » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:07 pm

Hello

I just wanted to ask is the bike still for sale?

Thanks Brian

Return to “For Sale - Members' Bikes”