Regular Meeting times

For news and information about the branch and its events.
Monica
MGCGB Member

Regular Meeting times

Postby Monica » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:47 pm

Every 2nd Wednesday of the month 8.30pm "The Hole In The Wall" pub,6 Regent Street, Long Eaton,Notts NG10 1JX
PLEASE PHONE RICHARD BAILEY 0115 9720447 BEFORE.

Every last Monday of the month 7.30pm "The Inn on the Green" in Coddington nr. Newark, Main Street, Coddington, Newark, Nottinghamshire NG24 2PS

All welcome to our informal meetings
Contact Richard Bailey /Monica Vaughan 0115 9720447 rtbglobal@talktalk.net

Why have a6pack when you can have a barrel

MoveOverRover

Re: Regular Meeting times

Postby MoveOverRover » Wed May 09, 2018 11:51 pm

Hi folks.
As a new member, I'm just feeling my way round the website. Are these local club meeting details (Nottm & Derby) still correct as the post seems to date from six years ago?! Also, other posts seem to be no more recent than 2016 am I missing something?
PS: I'm intending to join in the charity ride-in on Sunday 13th May'18 at the new Bomber Command memorial just south of Lincoln. Details at inspirelincoln.org.uk. Do you know anyone who is going?

guzzibrat
MGCGB Member

Re: Regular Meeting times

Postby guzzibrat » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:47 pm

MoveOverRover wrote:Hi folks.
As a new member, I'm just feeling my way round the website. Are these local club meeting details (Nottm & Derby) still correct as the post seems to date from six years ago?! Also, other posts seem to be no more recent than 2016 am I missing something?
PS: I'm intending to join in the charity ride-in on Sunday 13th May'18 at the new Bomber Command memorial just south of Lincoln. Details at inspirelincoln.org.uk. Do you know anyone who is going?

To be truthful footfall on the site has slowed considerably due to a number of issues. This belies the level of activity in branches including Notts and Derby.
Do you have the branch contact details from Gambalunga?
If not PM me and I'll send them on after the weekend.
All the best
Steve

Return to “Notts & Derby Branch”