Bo'ness Sunday

This forum is for news and information regarding the Scottish branch and it's events.
eyebem
MGCGB Member

Bo'ness Sunday

Postby eyebem » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:36 pm

Just a  wee reminder that the next event in the Moto Guzzi Scottish Branch Calendar is the lunch meet at the Corbie Inn at Bo’ness on Sunday 6th November at 12.30. This is a new location for us, but having had a look at their website and reviews it looks pretty good – they even have their own brewery on site!! Apparently on Sunday they will have folk music on at 1pm and a firework display and a Hog Roast from 6 pm if you would like to make a full day of it.

Corbie Inn, 84 Corbiehall, Bo'ness EH51 0AS Tel 01506 825307 www.corbieinn.co.uk/

Cheers

Gino
MGCGB Member

Re: Bo'ness Sunday

Postby Gino » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:09 pm

Excellent turnout and the weather wasn't bad either, good banter as always.
Russell arriving
Busy eating
Nice selection of bikes
Derek's Cali

some more pics on my blog at http://www.ginoontour.blogspot.com
Last edited by Gino on Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mad Farquhar
MGCGB Member

Postby Mad Farquhar » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:53 pm

Yer blogs pish Gino. :roll: Methinks your url is s less...
ImageSportie 1100, V7 Stone, Triking 850,  GREY V50 MkII and, an Audace 1400 Testa Rosso.

guykate
MGCGB Member

Postby guykate » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:09 am

That falcone looks nice....

Gino
MGCGB Member

Postby Gino » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:33 pm

Apologies, someone hacked the URL. F***** W***** Just once i'd like to meet one of those p*****

Anyhoo its sorted, was very worried my blog had been hacked, years of stories on there

Gavin, can you change the URL on your post to stop people getting directed to complete pish

Mad Farquhar
MGCGB Member

Postby Mad Farquhar » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:04 pm

I think you just missed out a S in blogpot. Deed done Gino. Je-zo the clink is a miserable bastard isn't he, even with the Falcone.
ImageSportie 1100, V7 Stone, Triking 850,  GREY V50 MkII and, an Audace 1400 Testa Rosso.

Gino
MGCGB Member

Postby Gino » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:48 pm

He was in a very cheery mood actually, trying to wind me up talking about non alcoholic lager, little did he realise I am a fan 

RussellClink914

Postby RussellClink914 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:26 pm

Can anyone blame me for being mistaken about any link whatsoever between Gino and non alcoholic beverages. The words do not exactly roll of the tongue do they ?

Also, dear Farquhar, it is just that farquharing helmet that makes me look miserable.. Once I take it off my face changes into a beautiful display of unbridled radiance. So Farq you ya Farquing farquer.
ps How come you don't e mail me any more. We don't all 'do' facebook ye ken !

guykate
MGCGB Member

Postby guykate » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:24 pm

RussellClink914 wrote:Can anyone blame me for being mistaken about any link whatsoever between Gino and non alcoholic beverages. The words do not exactly roll of the tongue do they ?

Also, dear Farquhar, it is just that farquharing helmet that makes me look miserable.. Once I take it off my face changes into a beautiful display of unbridled radiance. So Farq you ya Farquing farquer.

You never ever look miserable Russell.... 'unbridled radiance mite be overstating it a tad mind you......:lol:

Mad Farquhar
MGCGB Member

Postby Mad Farquhar » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:22 pm

RussellClink914 wrote:So Farq you ya Farquing farquer.

Check your farquing email in about a week ya farquer.

p.s. yule nae like it...it involves dipping into that deep, hellish, tight shut sporran of yours, to give me some pictures of Adam, Florence, and/or Betty to secure a place on the 2Ps* tour.

*Formerly known as WET.

RussellClink914

Postby RussellClink914 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:34 pm

Hell's teeth. I wish I had never roused you from your slumbers. Let this be a lesson to me.

Anyway, now I have your attention, I must warn you about the attention of one Derek Cameron who may be angling to join our little crew. On no account should you let him, he is a surly objectionable sort who will spoil our fun. We will not be able to go 'oot for a swally' as he will turn violent and start a fight with other customers with no provocation whatsoever. Most importantly, as far as you are concerned, he has got extremely short arms and deep pockets, your chances of extracting money, or indeed drink from him are nil, zilch, zero. Five years ago he got a tenner out of me for some saucy pictures of his wife. I am still waiting. He is not to be trusted. He is a man of disgusting personal habits and is not beyond Bashing the Bishop when he reties for the evening. This is not pleasant. I know some of our present members leave a lot to be desired but he is in a different league. Use all your experience and put him off. Oh and he does not own a Guzzi.

RussellClink914

Postby RussellClink914 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:34 pm

Hell's teeth. I wish I had never roused you from your slumbers. Let this be a lesson to me.

Anyway, now I have your attention, I must warn you about the attention of one Derek Cameron who may be angling to join our little crew. On no account should you let him, he is a surly objectionable sort who will spoil our fun. We will not be able to go 'oot for a swally' as he will turn violent and start a fight with other customers with no provocation whatsoever. Most importantly, as far as you are concerned, he has got extremely short arms and deep pockets, your chances of extracting money, or indeed drink from him are nil, zilch, zero. Five years ago he got a tenner out of me for some saucy pictures of his wife. I am still waiting. He is not to be trusted. He is a man of disgusting personal habits and is not beyond Bashing the Bishop when he reties for the evening. This is not pleasant. I know some of our present members leave a lot to be desired but he is in a different league. Use all your experience and put him off. Oh and he does not own a Guzzi.

Mad Farquhar
MGCGB Member

Postby Mad Farquhar » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:01 pm

Sounds like the right sort of associate then. You and he have so much in common it's uncanny. Mind you, I dont think he requires Tena for Men, but other than that.....

guykate
MGCGB Member

Postby guykate » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:23 pm

Oi Russel !....delete one of the above....am easily confused....not blonde fer nowt u know... :lol:

Mad Farquhar
MGCGB Member

Postby Mad Farquhar » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:37 pm

FB_IMG_1479245375508.jpg

Here is one of those saucy pics. I am sure there are more but Janice will deal with you direct as I understand it. Maybe some "corrective" action. Didn't know you were into that sort of thing Russell. Need to watch out for missing black bags will we?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DerekC

Postby DerekC » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:39 pm

Russell Clink if I wasn't in such a weakened condition I'd borrow Mads bus pass and come down to the borders and bash you over the head with my bishop.

RussellClink914

Postby RussellClink914 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:11 pm

Do come down, I will put the kettle on and we can talk about people behind their backs whilst we suck the goodness from an oatcake or two.

DerekC

Postby DerekC » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:39 pm

Talking about folk behind their back is OK but I prefer to see the look in their eyes when I tell them what I think of them.
Unfortunately as I'm a tad unwell at the moment I'm not able to pop down and share your oatcakes.

Gerbil
MGCGB Member

Postby Gerbil » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:02 am

Lol this page always puts a smile or two on my face talking about all the shite that goes around , Mr Clink has selective words for discussion & his Oat cakes are good i prefer the ginger ones  :D

RussellClink914

Postby RussellClink914 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:46 pm

I am making a horde of ginger ones for your Christmas Gerb.

Ooops the dog has stood on the keyboard and reported this post ! Maybe he thought the stash of biscuits was for him.

Mad Farquhar
MGCGB Member

Postby Mad Farquhar » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:56 am

Typical of the man. Reports himself then blames the dog. What dog? God help us in May. He will be on "the register" by then no doubt.

Gerbil
MGCGB Member

Postby Gerbil » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:43 pm

Poor wee Baxster ! More loyal than them bikes & he never breaks down 

Return to “Scottish Branch”