Ag.m. and today's south Wales meet

Powys Paul

Ag.m. and today's south Wales meet

Post by Powys Paul » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:50 am

A pretty good A.g.m with lively discussions,thrusts and parries relating to a case for alternate festivals in the north and south,the case of the mysterious non appearing events checklist and shinanigins with children's ticket prices rising and falling.Yes,you should have been there.Oh,new P.R.O. NOW OFFICIALLY ON BOARD AND LIKELY TO BRING SOME ENTHUSIASM TO THE ROLE.GOOD ON YER STEVE.
Ray,Sue,Karen and myself represented the south Wales and borders and mid Wales branches.About 50 plus people attended and enjoyed the lovely weather,atmosheric venue,friendly staff,good grub and catching up til late with various Guzzi chums.Oh,and a very decent band too.So,a heartfelt well done to the committee for sorting it all.
Today's south Wales branch meet at the Steel Horse saw Martin,on his Falcone(Still up for sale)Allan on his new shiny, Black Bullet,Will- fresh from his completion of his I.A.M. instructors course and. myself on the v7.Not busy today,but the drizzle didn't help.Still,good banter,confirmation of the dates for Red Kite 3(7th-9th September 2018)tasty veggie sausages with mash,onion gravy and large dollops of jokey,almost pantomine preportions,from the staff!An enjoyable time and ride to and from the Steel Horse on the trusty v7 made it a fun day trip.
See you at the Lower Lode birthday bash and the clocks back too?Ride safe,
Powys Paul

Return to “South Wales Branch”