November and December meets...

Powys Paul

November and December meets...

Postby Powys Paul » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:59 pm

We still meet at the 1st of the month at the Steel Horse.Novembers meet saw Karen and i on the V7,Ken on his Beverly,Mike on the Cali outfit,John on the wing and Will(IAM)on his trusty Triumph.A quiet time at the Steel Horse re bikes,but an enjoyable gathering indoors for a change.
Mike gave us his adventures in the U.S.A.See him for the video/talk... Will told me he was interviewed by a M.C.N. reporter recently.I thought it was because he thought WillIAM was a biking celebrity,but non the less he plugged the Guzzi Club for us to be fair...
I e-mailed M.C.N. a couple of months ago and said that the Steel Horse was a good venue for bikers and they even let bikes park indoors!(Well,one anyway)Also, they do great veggie/Glamorgan sausages and have a big notice board for advertising our meets amongst other bike related info.You can get tasty cakes and a wide range of drinks to boot.In the old days, it may have been sex,bikes and rock n roll.For many of us it's now tea,rock cakes and ice cream...Anyway,look out for Will's interview and the authorised write up in this weeks M.C.News apparently.
Ho,ho,hos and catch ya at our last branch meet of 2018 on the 2nd December around 12/12.30pm? ;)

Return to “South Wales Branch”