South Wales branch update and Red Kite 3 latest-July 2018

Powys Paul

South Wales branch update and Red Kite 3 latest-July 2018

Postby Powys Paul » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:36 am

Good turnout on the South Wales branch our regular first Sunday branch meet of the month-even if it took a while to figure out who some of the Guzzis belonged to at our biker café venue!
Some membership forms were distributed to lapsed members to enable them to be kept up to date with everyone in glorious technicolour via Gambalunga.
As we wondered round we spotted a rather tasty red,restored T3,which we eventually found out belonged to Anthony and Annette-Very stylish and the bike as well!Hope it will be at the Red Kite in a bid to start up a 'vintage' section.Steve was there with his Black pig-which has had a seriously good polish and looked absolutely fabulous.Another contender for the RK3 vintage section was Allan's 'Sandy' Falcone, complete with a canine companion- in a specially designed travel kennel!Rod came along on his red V7 Stone and great to hear he is getting back to top form.Plus,he is,i'm pleased to say, coming along to RK3 as a day visitor this year.Well,to be fair,a 3 day event is not for everybody for various reasons.There are currently day tickets for the Red Kite up for grabs at a fiver a piece with monies being donated to Wales Air Ambulance.Plus,a dwindling number of weekend tickets are available .(EXTRA NIGHTS ONLY: £6)So,if you want to come to this stonking Guzzi and invited guests event- please contact Martin V. or John D.The 3 day weekend tickets are £18.00 and kids are free(For under 17s)The day tickets are valid for the Saturday(8th September) only.
Karen,Ken(Still working on the Zigolo...)and guest Des Moore(Who has the new V9 Roamer)down from the Guzzi Denaby branch in Yorkshire completed the Guzzi crew at the South Wales meet today.Des rode down to Powys on his new steed and is loving it.Great to see him for his first visit to the Steel Horse and swop stories and bike fixes etc.
All told a relaxing afternoon talking biker b*llocks and suchlike.If you are in the area, feel free to come on over on the first Sunday of the month.Or, inbetween- if you fancy a friendly and decent bike café to ride to.Oh, and please ring Mart or Loll(01873812814) if you are new to the branch and want a warm welcome.
Happy days,
Powys Paul

Red Ray

Re: South Wales branch update and Red Kite 3 latest-July 2018

Postby Red Ray » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:18 am

Hi Paul . Are there any Red Kite tickets still available please ? Don't know if you have picked up on Ruski Guzzis post ,but due to unforseen circumstances he is looking for a late ticket. Cheers.

v7john
MGCGB Member

Postby v7john » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:17 pm

Red Ray wrote:Hi Paul . Are there any Red Kite tickets still available please ? Don't know if you have picked up on Ruski Guzzis post ,but due to unforseen circumstances he is looking for a late ticket. Cheers.

Yes. Still tickets avilable. I've replied to Ruski Guzzi's posts.
1972 V7Sport.
1972 V7 700 ex Vigili del Fuoco?

Follow my blog at http://www.racingrhino.wordpress.com

Red Ray

Postby Red Ray » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:11 pm

Thanks John , haven't seen him for a while and will be good to catch up with him .
Cheers .

Will
MGCGB Member

Postby Will » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:37 pm

Hi Paul,
Got a favour to ask for Red Kite weekend. Sent you a PM about it
Cheers, Will

v7john
MGCGB Member

Postby v7john » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:27 pm

RK3 Ticket sales update.

I have sent out ticket number 127 of the original 130. However 15 tickets from an unsold block of have now become available. This means that in all there are still 18 tickets up for grabs.

The stated closing date for ticket sales was 24 Aug 2018 but I shall be around and able to process ticket orders right up to Monday 3rd September.

There are one or two people who I've agreed can pay on the gate and about five others who have said they will be buying tickets so, if you want to come, you need to get your order in pdq.
1972 V7Sport.
1972 V7 700 ex Vigili del Fuoco?

Follow my blog at http://www.racingrhino.wordpress.com

Return to “South Wales Branch”