Akront riimmed/T3 Hub Sidecar wheels for sale

Spares and parts for sale. For more information on how to advertise your Guzzi Spares here please read the
Dickie B

Akront riimmed/T3 Hub Sidecar wheels for sale

Postby Dickie B » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:56 pm

Hi Folks.

I have a 1982 Moto Guzzi Spada which, when I bought her was attached to a sidecar. This was the real deal, Unit sidecar conversion. The bike is now back on two wheels and most of the sidecar bits, like the leading link forks are long sold. However, for some reason I kept the 15" rear and 16" front Akront rimmed wheels. these are laced to T3 hubs, front and rear and are complete with Disc carriers and spacers, two rather hard sidecar tyres, which have a surprising amount of tread left on them and bearings which probably should be replaced. I've had the wheels a long time, but it's time to sell them, I'm resigned to the fact they will never get used. So £300 the pair I reckon. They are in good condition, could do with a good clean and possibly vapour blasting if you really want them shiny. If interested message me with an email address and I'll send some photos. I live in East Kent, just so you know and ask any prospective buyer to pick them up. Many thanks.

All the best, Dickie

Return to “For Sale - Parts”