B.O.B.s Branch, New Leader

This forum is for news and information regarding the B.O.B.s branch and it's events.

Post by Guest » Tue May 06, 2014 9:07 pm

Following the news that after 10 years of running BOBs, Dave Watson has stepped down from running the BoBs Branch. I was saddend to hear this and feel it would be a shame to lose this Yorkshire Branch. I have thierfore been in touch with Dave and Chris (Branch co-ordinator) with regards to putting myself forward as Branch Leader and have recieved support from both. BOBs branch meeting will now be held at 7:30pm on the Second Friday (First meeting this Friday!) of the month at the Keel Inn, Stairfoot, Barnsley S70 3NT  I will contact the Gambalunga to update Branch News. So I would like to invite all club members, new and old to this Friday's first Meeting.  Hope to see you all there! well maybe not all of you as it could get a bit crowded, maybe just the first hundread or so eh!

Chris950s
MGCGB Member

Post by Chris950s » Wed May 07, 2014 8:30 am

Claire, may I be the first to congratulate you on taking the plunge, I'm sure that the branch organiser's role will be rewarding but you will need the support of the local members. So to everyone in the Barnsley area and further afield, "get on your bike" and help Claire to revive this great branch.

Best wishes
Chris Cumbers
MGCGB Branch Coordinator
Chris and Karen - Essex
2011 Stelvio NTX, 1974 950S (750S replica still in bits), 1966 Triumph T100SS 50 years young last year!

Post by Guest » Fri May 16, 2014 5:04 pm

Congrats Claire, only just seen the post so will hopefully be there on June the 13th :)

destine
MGCGB Member

Post by destine » Fri May 16, 2014 10:20 pm

Hi Claire, 2 old farts went tonight got wrong night didn't we, We'll try to get it right next time,  Des. 

Post by Guest » Mon May 19, 2014 2:19 pm

Thanks guys, Sorry about the meeting date Friday 13th! I'll be on my Nevada as usual.
I've sent my contact details to the Assistant Ed to go in the next Gambalunga - I don't want to post my details on here or I'll get loads of unwanted SPAM and I like my SPAM with egg and beans on, Mmmm

iandunmore
MGCGB Member

Post by iandunmore » Mon May 19, 2014 2:31 pm

SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM,WONDERFULL SPAM.Those bl##dy Vikings get everywhere.  Had to be done.
Lil'Breva and a Bellagio.

Post by Guest » Mon May 19, 2014 9:10 pm

I bet your a bully beef Man Ian! Do you still have a garage full of compo rations? Remember those AB biscuits? Proper like hard buggers!

JohnnyRocket
Moderator Group

Post by JohnnyRocket » Tue May 20, 2014 12:04 am

Nice one Claire, good work, well done!
MGCGB, the friendly club with great people.
Bikes:- Triumph Bonneville '01
Triumph Rocket 3 Touring '08
And finally a Moto Guzzi Spada NT '81 known as "The Mongoose"

Return to “B.O.B.s Branch / South Yorkshire”