Looking For A Bike

This forum is for news and information regarding the East Devon branch and it's events.

Postby Guest » Thu May 29, 2014 6:59 pm

HI GOOD PEOPLE OF DEVON[AND CORNWALL].ANYONE KNOW OF A DECENT V50 OR V65 FOR SALE LOCALLY? MY LOVELY LITTLE IMOLA WENT UP IN FLAMES A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO AND I NEED A BIKE THAT WILL AT LEAST GET ME TO THE V-TWIN IF NOT MANDELLO . JUST MISSED OUT ON A COUPLE ON E-BAY RECENTLY BUT CANT FIND MUCH ELSE OUT THERE .I WILL HAVE ANY COLOUR AS LONG AS IT'S RED.ALL SUGGESTIONS WELCOME ,CHEERS.

Pinky
MGCGB Member

Postby Pinky » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:33 pm

Hi
A friend has a V65 Florida he's selling, its all original with stainless mudguards has 4000 miles showing on a "M" plate colour green.
Not sure of price but if interested let me know.

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:41 pm

Hi Sorry to take so long to get back but have been away from home for a while due to family illness and am having to put bikes on the back burner for a while (thats almost funny).Good luck to your friend with the sale. cheers

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:43 pm

Managed to get a v50 off ebay yesterday,looks a good bike but its verry verry yellow.Hope to be sorted in time for the camping weekend.

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:50 pm

Good news Ray, when does the yellow peril reach Exmouth?

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:53 pm

Picking it up on 5th july,no problems with transport as it will go in the back of my van.

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:05 pm

Are you going to hold a tyre kicking party?

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:38 pm

Hoping to go to the Big Chill weekend with a pocket full of pennies,if not we are bound to cross tracks somewhere.Still having to split my time between London and Devon.

Return to “Devon East Branch”