A Spot of Touring...?

This forum is for news and information regarding the Kent Branch and its events.
Kent Shaun
MGCGB Member

A Spot of Touring...?

Post by Kent Shaun » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:21 pm

I say chaps, me and young Keith will be heading North this coming Thursday, we'll be ending up at that Scottish *Do* at the Wigwam place, in Bonny Scotland... :D

Just wondering if anyone else will be going, as I'm in front, and I likes me Ale, we'll most likely pop into the Green Dragon at Hawes in North Yorkshire for light refreshments, should be there around lunch time on Thursday if anyone needs to know... ;)

Then it's either out back with the tents, OR along the road to Kirby Stephen, all depends how the Ale is, and how Keith's sit upon is holding up, he moaned a tad last time he followed me ... :roll:

I've got me sharp knife, so if you see a Haggis running about, worry not, I KNOW how to peel em, but you might have to kill it for me, I'm funny like that... :o
How Much..!

Johnny-B-G
MGCGB Member

Re: A Spot of Touring...?

Post by Johnny-B-G » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:33 pm

As mentioned in the previous topic, we are going but are booked in for B&B at a pub called The Royal Oak which is at Cornsay Colliary on the B6301 between Tow Law & Lanchester. That's some distance from yourselves.
No idea when we'll arrive there. Hopefully by Thursday evening or we'll have wasted our money!
If we get there OK then it's up the A68 etc.
We try to avoid motorways.
If we don't see you on the way, I sincerely hope we'll see you there.
John & Alison.

Kent Shaun
MGCGB Member

Re: A Spot of Touring...?

Post by Kent Shaun » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:23 pm

Thunderbird 5 is loaded, and so am I, see you there... :D
How Much..!

Return to “Kent Branch”