Branch meet

This forum is for news and information regarding the Pennine branch and it's events.
cheefysteve
MGCGB Member

Branch meet

Post by cheefysteve » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:31 pm

Really good turnout today at the Morris Dancers pub. We had around 30 turn up on various bikes, but this time I think the Guzzi count was quite high👍
In addition to our stalwarts, and some old faces revisiting, we had half a dozen new visitors to the meet, (apologies, your names will eventually sink in to my addled mind).
Welcome to you all and I hope we will see you again over the next few months.
We changed the meet to the 2nd Sunday to avoid clashing with Easter and had a good turnout..is this because the 2nd is better for the majority hence the greater turnout? or should we go back to the 3rd Sunday?
Kev has put a poll (and a pole) on the Faceache page, it would be most helpful if you could put your twopennerth worth in.
Jim has posted about a classic bike show next Saturday at Ghost bikes at Preston, it looks like it will be a good day out, might be worth a run over for a shufty😊
Details of Gio's Birthday Memorial ride out on the 19th May will be posted shortly.
Great to see you all, hope you enjoyed yer brekkie and we will see you next time.
Cheers
cheefy

Return to “Pennine Branch”