Post Pennine 2018 - Acknowledgements and commennts

This forum is for news and information regarding the Pennine branch and it's events.
Cabernet
MGCGB Member

Post Pennine 2018 - Acknowledgements and commennts

Postby Cabernet » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:35 am

Thanks to Cheefy's team for putting on a fine event. Had a laugh. I'd sack the manager of the weather. Once past, the comfy slippers of Settle, Skipton is an equally suitable venue. Just need to work on the evening catering. Skipton RFC only got 4/7 of my weekends alcohol consumption because of this. I know Cheefy wanted evening catering to happen, and I only write to back his view point. Good one team!

Tony-C
MGCGB Member

Re: Post Pennine 2018 - Acknowledgements and commennts

Postby Tony-C » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:11 am

I would just like to add my thanks to all concerned, for the great weekend … Take a bow, you heroes … I largely agree with your observations Kev... but for some inexplicable reason, my weekly alcohol consumption more than trebled..!! Please excuse me now … I need to take some more tablets..! Regards, Tony

maggi
MGCGB Member

Re: Post Pennine 2018 - Acknowledgements and commennts

Postby maggi » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:23 pm

Wanted to say thank you to everyone who worked so hard to make it an enjoyable weekend for all. Such smoothness does not come easy. Evening catering would be good, but I think I probably needed the exercise. Anyway, had a good weekend and found our way home.So thanks again.
Maggi and Phil

Return to “Pennine Branch”