Griso 1100

For the selling of personal motorbikes. For more information please read the announcements.
steveh
MGCGB Member

Griso 1100

Post by steveh » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:02 am

Sadly, for sale is my lovely 2006 Griso 1100.

Due to the impending delivery of the V85tt I have to let my 1100 Griso go. Not something I wish to do after only a short ownership, but I just can't afford to keep it, believe me I've tried to find a way.

2006 (56 plate) Moto Guzzi 1100 Griso in Rosso Red. 20200 mls.

10 months MOT

Comprehensive service history.

Overall condition is very, very good. Some minor paint flaking on the fork brace, some minor corrosion on the brake and clutch reservoirs, otherwise I would say it was unmarked, looks absolutely stunning. It would not take a lot of work to make this bike mint. Something I would normally do, but was seduced by the V85 before I had a chance.

Starts up and rumbles like a big block Guzzi and is an absolute joy to ride, with that beautiful engine and a lovely gearbox. I would say fuelling is spot on.

Has a genuine Guzzi Griso screen which really enhances the look and takes most of the wind off your chest at speed. Termignoni exhaust, which not only looks great but sounds great, also has a rear hugger.

I've been offered a very good p/ex on the V85 but would like to see it go to someone who would cherish it.

PRICE £3750 sorry this is non negotiable. please feel free to ring for any further info 01482 867563. I'm based in Beverley East Yorks.

Thanks for looking Steve. PS it really is a lovely thing.

Return to “For Sale - Members' Bikes”