Beautiful red Centauro. 36636 miles - completely stripped and rebuilt 2 years ago - not because it needed rebuilding, but because I wanted something special - see specs below. Only done 500 since then. Garaged and coddled. MOT to 08 September and insured - currently SORNed but will tax for serious enquirers to test ride.
This is a unique motorcycle.
• Complete bottom-up rebuild
• Engine fitted with Raceco camshafts
• Gearbox replaced with V11 6-speed unit - engine re-fitted 10mm to left to accommodate - actually puts the engine on the centre line of the bike!
• Oil pump replaced with Das Motec billet item (with needle roller bearings), gears replaced with steel items by Joe Caruso
• Swing arm replaced with V11 unit
• Rear wheel replaced with 5.5 inch wheel to take 180 tyre
• Frame powder-coated red
• Wheels powder-coated grey
• Engine, gearbox and final drive zylan-coated black
• Footpegs zylan-coated, with raised parts bare to accentuate the "grenade" look!
• All fixings replaced with stainless items
• All hoses (brakes and oil) replaced with Goodrich stainless and stainless banjos and fittings
• Rounded-off swing-arm ends
• Indicators replaced with small multi-LED units
Only nasty parts are the mirror mounting nuts which are typically chewed and need some attention.
Collage of low res photos below - PM me for high res versions and more info
For the selling of personal motorbikes. For more information please read the announcements.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1